Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Month in Review

I've had such a hard time making myself sit down and write anything over the past month. I just don't "feel" it. When I started this blog I had such a need to journal about the path my life  - and our family life - was taking. Now some days I feel swallowed up by life. After a day at a job that is emotionally and intellectually exhausting (intellectually because I feel like I'm in over my head in my first year of teaching), and then trying to be something of a wife and mother after I get home, I really don't have room for something like journaling. I think that I currently have no creative juices flowing, and having to contrive something that will make a good entry really isn't something I'm capable of right now. So, here are a few photos - for posterity's sake. At least I will have chronicled what a month looked like for us, right?

Kirby and his friend Rachel cheer on their brothers at a soccer game.

Gavin enjoyed some time with his Godfather, Uncle Joe (Joe-Joe)



I just love this photo and had to put it in!

Halloween with cousin Ollie. It seems like just yesterday that Connor was Buzz Lightyear and Ollie was a pirate.




Gavin had his first haircut...my beautiful little red head

Not too crazy about the haircut!

After the haircut...much improved!
We spent a lot of Saturdays watching Connor play soccer

I got to go with the boys on their annual field trip to Miller Farms.


We've had many Saturday mornings that look just like this.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Oh, how I've missed you! And just so you know, you don't have to be creative. At all. I just want to hear your voice. xoxox Lots of those.